Sunday, May 8, 2011

Belated birthday celebration with friends


Since Mia's birthday fell just before Easter weekend, we had her party on Saturday. The girls met us at the roller rink for skating in the afternoon.








They all seemed to have a really good time.


Playing the Star Game, roller skating's equivilant to Musical Chairs.



Love this. Don't ask about the socks. I guess that's the "in" thing.









We got home and they played outside. I ordered pizza for them and they had a picnic on the driveway. It seemed kinda silly to me to eat on the driveway when we have a perfectly good patio set on the deck.

~

The girls got picked up at 9PM. Mia thanked me later and said it was a great party.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Fun!! Happy Birthday, Mia. I like the socks. Of course, I could never pull it off.

I hadn't really thought this before (I'm slow), but in one of the pics, she looks just like Thomas!

She's just the best kid. Happy Mother's Day to you!