Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Day of School 2012.

 My 8th grader and my junior.  Really?  How is that possible.  Funny, after all these years, they know that first day of school pics are a must.  I didn't even have to ask.  Thomas said, "Are we taking pictures or what?" 

The first day of school is bittersweet, I suppose.  I love the laziness of summer.  Sleeping in, "brunch" at 11:30 or so, when everyone is up, laying in the pool, no homework or schedules.  However, I do enjoy the quiet house during the day. 
 This is last year.  My, how they have changed.
                                                                                 2010.  6th grade and a freshman.     

 I see a huge change in Thomas from freshman to sophomore year.  The baby face is gone.  :(
 I don't see as much change in Mia. Everyone says she is a mini version of Sydney.
                                                                                2011.
2010.

No comments: