Monday, August 6, 2012

Destin 2012

 The girls put their suits on and we went down to the beach as soon as we arrived .  The water was PERFECT....clear...and NO June grass, like there has been for the past few summers we've been down there.

 Part of the evenings were spent watching the Olympics.  Lots of cheering for Michael Phelps and the women's gymnastics team.
 Crazy boy.  Excited to go to the beach while he was eating breakfast.


Sydney and Dayton.
 I don't know this little girl, but thought it was a great photo op.

 This one, too.  Don't know these people, but what a little sweetie!
 This isn't a posed photo.  Just sisters being sisters.
 My favorite sister.
 Taco night!

 Me and my girls before we went out to dinner.  Thomas decided not to go this year.  He spent the week with his dad.  We all missed him so much! 
 Kabob night.  Oh man, they were good.   It was the first time I'd ever made them.  They were a big hit!
 Dayton rented a scooter and Mia got to drive!
 This is Amy's famous fresh shrimp/broccoli/pasta Alfredo meal.  It is so delicious.
 Our condo pool.

 LOVE reading by the water.  I finished a whole book.
 Dinner at The Crab Trap.  Yes, I had shrimp.  Everyone makes fun of me because EVERY time we go out, I get shrimp.  What can I say?  I could eat it every day.

Sisters!
Annual attempt at "sandstands."  That's little Dayton in the middle.  How's that sand taste, Dayton?  It was hilarious when he "bit the dust." 

Good times.

1 comment:

michelle said...

I love seeing your Destin pics every year! I hate that Thomas wasn't there. I'm thinking our family needs to visit Destin one year. Syd and Mia are looking SO much alike these days!!! Gorgeous family, as always, and wonderful photos!