Friday, June 29, 2012

My life is so rough.  With cooler temperatures in the nighttime hours and not so many really hot days (until now, when it is 107)  we are just now, at the end of June, getting good use out of the pool.  Mia and I had been in a few times, but the water was just a bit too cold.  Sydney kept wanting me to get a solar blanket for it, but I was sure that if I did, then we would have the 100 degree days that would warm the water up just fine.  I'm glad I didn't spend the $100 for the solar cover.

Chillaxin' with my bestest 13 year old.
Last night we were ALL home and got some quality family pool time! 

This was their idea. Love it!
This one is a tad bit blurry and Thomas' eyes are closed, but I LOVE the expression on Sydney's face. 

Once it got dark we noticed 2 bats were flying around.  We've seen them before in the summertime, flying over-head while we were swimming, but they were getting a little too close for comfort, so we all got out.


No comments: