Friday, September 9, 2011


Mia is so excited about cheerleading. Her first football game is next week. She's been going to cheerleading practice 3 times a week after school and practices A LOT at home. Sydney asked me last night, "Mom, did I practice that much when I was a cheerleader?" She did.
~
I am so glad they had a uniform small enough to fit my tiny girl. It looks like it was made for her, it fits so perfectly. The black body suit underneath is the one Sydney wore in her first years of cheerleading. I ordered warm-up pants for her last night on-line, along with a sequins hair bow. We are really looking forward to the first game!

1 comment:

michelle said...

OMG!!! I can't wait to see pics from the first game! She looks so grown up, and so much like Sydney! She's beautiful! I love it!!!