Monday, August 8, 2011

More Destin.





Forgive our hair....it was windy.






Cousins!


This is one of my favorite pictures.









The whole gang.


Sand yoga.














Destin wildlife. Ewwwww.


Amy made an all Italian meal to celebrate the premiere of Jersey Shore on Thursday night. I'm not a big fan of Jersey shore, so Mia and I snuck of the Surf-n-Style store and then to TCBY for frozen yogurt.






Mary and Mia on our last night in Destin. I told them to show me their "I don't want this vacation to end" faces.






We stopped in Franklin, TN on the way back. Thomas really wanted to drive the whole way home, but he was out-voted. It's so much nicer to split the drive up. We got home at around 4:30.

~

What a wonderful vacation it was. I feel relaxed and rejuvenated and ready to return to work.

No comments: