Sunday, May 22, 2011


I had to make a grocery store run today (Walmart) and Mia and I walked through the garden department to get a few flowers. She put together this pretty arrangement of petunias and impatiens. I also got a really pretty hanging basket of petunias.

I looked out the back window tonight and grabbed my camera and ran outside to capture this sunset. The photos don't do it justice. It was so beautiful.


We are now on the countdown to the last day of school, the 31st. Summer will be busy for Thomas, with Southern Boone soccer camp, 7v7 soccer, and then MSU camp in July. Mia has cheerleading camp in June. Sydney is taking 2 summer classes and working. The girls will be busy getting ready for the dance recital on June 18 with rehearsals and extra practices. At the end of July it's off to Destin with the Grovers!!!

~

Looks like the Blanchards will not be lacking in things to do.

No comments: