Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!

Okay all you Blanchard Business followers....I'm back. My old HP computer died a slow, painful death and I had to order a new Dell desktop. It's been here a while, but it has taken me until today to figure out how to upload pictures. Kinda proud of myself actually. It was starting to get frustrating, so I decided to read the instructions. :)

Soccer season has begun. It was a beautiful day for soccer on the the 17th.
Mary Grace came along with us. Amy and Dayton were with Dayton at a baseball tournament in Marshall, and she was going to help us celebrate Mia's 11th birthday later that day.



We had a skating party at Empire Roller Rink. This is the first skating party I've had for any of the kids. They had so much fun, it made me wish we had done it more. Thomas recently went to a skating party there, but he thought it was "lame" so I guess he's too old for that.
For $75.oo, I got admission and skate rental for 2 hours for everyone, soda with free refills, and plates, napkins, and plastic-ware. We brought the cake.

Make a wish!!

Sisters.
Mia and Kylee.
Ashes, ashes, they all fall DOWN!

The whole gang.

Skating sisters. Sydney was happy that they played a lot of Michael Jackson songs.

Hot dogs off the grill, baked beans and chips for dinner. After playing out in the beautiful day, they were so hungry!

I bought some wooden picture frames at Michael's and some paint and colored rhinestones.
They all got to decorate their own frame as a party keepsake. They turned out really cute.
I bought Mia the "Just Dance" game for the Wii. The girls had a blast with it. Some of the songs give you quite a work-out.
The girls made an "early" night of it. One of the girls got a stomach ache and her mom came to pick her up at 1:30AM. Mia woke me up to tell me so I wouldn't panic when one was missing in the morning. Mia said they all went to sleep shortly after that. All the fun and sunshine wore them out!!
It was an absolutely perfect day for an 11th birthday. My baby girl is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

michelle said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you're back... and so glad Mia had a fun skating party! That looks like a blast (and also exhausting)... skating, playing outside, BBQ, then "Let's Dance" on the Wii and a slumber party... I'd be done!