Saturday, November 10, 2012

Quarter Finals 11-10-12

 We arrived about 2 hours before game time to line the walkway to the field with signs for each team member.
 Yep, that's me, hammering stakes.  Man, I look like my mom.  :)

 Thomas' number 1 fan!
 The line to get in.....
 was all the way back to the high school.  It was incredible.  I'm so glad so many people came to support the boys.
 Mia and
 my dad waiting for the game to start.
 Announcing the Southern Boone Eagles.
 That's my boy!
 Honoring the flag during the National Anthem.
 Pre-game huddle.  Let's do this, guys!

 Off to a great start and celebrating our first goal.  I love this shot because the all the players are shown, with the exception of the goalie, Isaac.
 The fans go wild!
 Thomas doing work!
 Nate.
 Landon.


 Thomas scored a goal!  I'm not sure why I didn't get a photo of it....I think it just happened too fast, but I did
 get a shot of the celebration.  I SO wish it would have been from the front angle, though.  Hopefully Bruce, my fellow photographer got some good shots from the other angle.

 So proud of my boy.


 The crowd support was incredible.  Look at all that red!!
 There is a favorite picture in every bunch, and this is it.  Gage #26, scored our 4th and final goal.

 SOUTHERN BOONE WINS......FINAL FOUR, HERE WE COME!!!!


 Just look at the excitement on their faces!!!
 Love, LoVe, LOVE!!!
 Being mauled by the student fans.


 Love this boy!

 A hug from Uncle Michael....
 and Aunt Amy.
 Family pic!
Darian and Thomas.

This is Southern Boone's winningest season to date, and the first trip to the final four.  We are so excited for next weekend.  It was truly an incredible day!

No comments: