Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cross Country

My blog site had not been letting me post photos for a really long time.  FINALLY, today, I discovered that whatever the problem was, is fixed, so now I've got some catching up to do.  

Mia ran her first (and possibly last) season of cross country.  Her cousin, Mary Grace, runs cross country and talked it up this summer while we were on vacation.  


 I had just gotten to the meet and she spotted me.
 Chatting it up with some of the high school cross country girls.
 Yep, middle school girls cross country only has 3 team members.
 I love this face.
 On your mark!
 These kids are hard core.  I couldn't do what they do.
 Toward the end of the course.  Almost done, Mia!!  Go go go!!!
 Approaching the finish line.

 Talking to her dad on the phone.
Watching the high school kids.  Macguire, the kid standing on the left is an amazing runner. I think he placed first in every meet.

No comments: