Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chicago

I had an Advanced Fetal Monitering conference in Chicago and Amy went along.  We had an absolute BLAST!  We only wish that we could have had more time to enjoy the city.  She went into the city on Thursday while I was at the conference all day.  Friday was only half a day of conference and we went into the city in the afternoon.  
 One thing is for sure.  My sister can navigate the Chicago transit system like nobody's business!  She had gone into the city on Friday morning while I was at conference and I made her come back to the train station to ride with me into the city, because I was afraid to do it myself.
 Basking in the radiant heat in the train station.
 Sky line.
 Really cool sculpture on the way to the museum.


 Amy on a street corner.
 Field Museum.
 Sue.

 The Hall of Gems was beautiful.
 The mummies were fascinating.
 Partially unwrapped mummy.

 Little diorama demonstrating the process of mummification.
 Amy flirting with the mammals.
 I couldn't resist.


 We couldn't resist a pic with Sue.

Outside the museum.

We are definitely going to plan a girls tip to Chicago so we can see all that we want to see!

No comments: