Friday, August 13, 2010

Babysitting

















Okay, so I'm stealing this photo from Michelle's blog. (No copyrights between friends, right?) Mia and I got to babysit the Hodge children on Wednesday. We had so much fun. I got to snuggle with baby Hadley and Mia played with the older kids. When Michelle came home from her meeting in a couple of hours, Mia whispered to me, "Mom, that wasn't long enough!" She said that Brewer (almost 2) is her favorite. I'm not sure why...they are all ADORABLE. Five- year-old Hayden made my day when she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "I wish you could stay forever." Love that girl!


When we got in the car to leave, the first thing Mia said was, "So. When are we going to do that again?" I think it's a great way to prepare her for when she's old enough to babysit on her own! So....hint, hint Michelle. Let us know when we can help out again!

No comments: